The task is to complete a literature review using 21st Century leadership as a basis, outline the key academic themes on this topic. Using good quality academic sources you should outline the following:
• What are the predicted key competencies for 21st century leaders? How are these similar or different to classical leadership capabilities?
• What are the underlying causes of changes to leadership competencies?
• Compare, contrast, synthesise and critically analyse the academic research on this topic.
• The power of people in Organisations
• New Thinking in Strategic Management
1. For this assessment you need to select one key topic (five key topics provided) that relate to the in 21st century leadership. You must clearly state what area you are researching at the beginning of your introduction.
2. Once you choose a topic, you must write a 2,500 word literature review.
3. A literature review is a critical analysis of published sources, or literature, on a particular topic. It is an assessment of the literature and provides a summary, classification, comparison and evaluation.