ID 301 Paper Assignment Checklist:
*Identify each section of your paper as listed below with the relevant number designation, where applicable. I will grade it accordingly within the paper assignment’s grading rubric.
· You may choose to identify the sections by:
o Using the New Comment feature in Word – located under the Review tab
o Using the margins to indicate the numbers of relevant sections
o Using other means that suit your preferences
Let me know if you have any questions.
- ________I have written an introduction for my paper.
- _______My introduction explains what my paper will address (as stated in Steps 3 and 4).
- ________ I have written a thesis for my paper.
- ______My thesis states the purpose of my paper.
- ________ I have read how to write an introduction and formulate a thesis from the How-to guides posted in Blackboard and/or consulted with the Limestone Online Writing Lab.
- _______ I have summarized each of the FOUR editorials in the first half of my paper.
- _______ I have evaluated EACH editorial using the HCTSR in the second half of my paper.
- _______ I have assigned EACH editorial with an HCTSR rating number and justified this rating.
- _______ I have included at least TWO examples of how EACH editorial author demonstrated critical thinking skills and/or how each author demonstrated a lack of critical thinking skills as part of my HCTSR rating justification.
- _______ I have included parenthetical (also known as in-text) citations of sources (which are the authors of the editorials and the textbook authors) I mentioned in my paper and used the correct MLA citation format.
- _______ I have included a Works Cited list of sources I mentioned in my paper and used the correct MLA citation format.
- 10. _______ I have consulted with the Limestone Online Writing Lab regarding writing and citing issues prior to my submission of the paper (Optional, if needed).