Heritage Managemant: Dicovery point in Dundee
demonstrate an understanding of the ethical, physical and operational issues involved in heritage Management.
Coursework brief: critically evaluate a heritage attraction (Dicovery point at Dunndee) with reference to:
1. Explain the importance of ethics i heritage management
2. Critically evaluate different forms of heritage interpretation-technology and the postmodern visitor.
3. appraise goverment legislation and public relating to heritage management
4. Evaluate particular heritage visitor conservation
5. Design plans for managing the conservation, promotion and public enjoyment of heritage assets.