• Provide an overview of your research question, explaining why it is of academic and or practical importance
• Outline the main objectives of your research, providing details of two or three key aspects
• Write a short literature review, indicating the importance of previous related research or investigated literature and how your own research question might make a useful contribution to the area
• State the main research techniques (interviews, case studies, modelling etc.) you might use
• Indicate your suggested data collection procedures, indicating sources and any possible difficulties
• Explain any analytical techniques you intend to use
• State your proposed timetable of activities
• Finally, list the references in your proposal or provide a short bibliography.
The title of your project must reflect the content.
Aims and Objectives
Supply an overall aim and approximately 3 or 4 objectives that the research will address.
Relevance to Professional or Academic Field
Describe using referenced material
• How your proposed research will fit in to the existing body of academic knowledge and practice in the professional field.
• How your research will enhance knowledge or contribute to new understandings in the subject
Research Approach or Methodology
1. Describe the methods you intend to use to deliver your aim and objectives.
2. Provide detail of data source and any specialist resources or facilities you may require
Summarise the outcomes/personal development that you hope will result from the project.
Potential Director of Studies
WE ARE A LEADING RESEARCH FIRM OFFERING AFFORDABLE RESEARCH SERVICES TO STUDENTS ON ALL SUBJECTS. ORDER NOW AND GET YOUR PAPER IN AS LITTLE AS 3 HOURS!!