This paper MUST be a Proposal ONLY. A follow up Research Paper will be requested at a later time. The proposal must be well organized. I have given partial answers to the questions that I need answered about Human Rights. I need this paper in 10 hours (California Time).
Researched Paper Proposal
This proposal does not commit you to a particular topic, but the sooner you decide on a topic and begin working on it, the more time you’ll have to do the actual research and writing, rather than agonizing over a decision and wasting valuable time. The more time you have to find, read, and reflect on the resources you intend to use, the more thoughtful and convincing your analysis will be. Remember, you do not need to have an argument or clear thesis yet; in fact, it may be more helpful to think of a research question: what do you want to know about, and why?
Respond to each of the following questions as specifically and completely as you can. Your proposal should be about one typewritten page. Proposals are due Wednesday, January 27th.
- What topic or topic area are you planning to research?
– My chosen topic is Human Rights.
- Why have you chosen this topic? How does it relate to your life, your interests, your studies, or your work? What do you already know or believe about the topic that will facilitate your research?
– I would like to know more about people’s rights & the rights of people with disabilities.
– This relates to my life because I have Autism.
– My interests in this topic is to gain knowledge on Human Rights.
– The only thing I know about the topic is that I believe people share the same rights.
- What question(s) about the topic do you hope to answer for yourself? What is your working thesis?
– I hope to gain knowledge about the laws and violations on this topic.
– DEAR WRITER PLEASE CREATE A LIST THESIS THAT HAS AT LEAST 3 CATORGOIES.
- What is your working title?
– Human Rights
- Name at least one critical source (book or journal article) outside of our text that you plan to use. What are your reasons for choosing it?
– DEAR WRITER PLEASE GIVE AT LEAST 1 CRITICAL SOURCE FROM A BOOK OR ARTICLE.
- In what way(s) and to whom is your research significant and your argument interesting, important, and not obvious or already known? What do you want your readers to learn from your research?
– I want my research to touch on Human Rights and the rights of people that are different in any way or disabled.
– I want the readers to learn how important their rights are as a human being and how to respect the rights of others.