Structure of assignment
Sony on Singapore
The country chosen is Singapore, and the company is Sony Electronic
Only electronic, not game(entertainment)
- Cover page
Font: Arial 12
Use headings and subheadings
- Executive Summary
- Table of content
- Introduction – 10-15%
- History/background of company and industry, recent developments (present innovation)
- Reason for innovation
- Body – 70-80%
- i) Macro & Micro (only choose one) (Total 2)
- PESTEL (Macro) ✓è With picture (Use table)
- Porter’s five forces (Micro) ✓è With picture (Use table)
- ii) Mckinsey 7s (With picture) (Use table)
iii) Government involvement and National resources
How condusive is the country of innovation (national system of innovation in Singapore) è Find picture of the national system on Singapore
- iv) Product life cycle and Roger’s adoption of Innovation
- v) Is the company red ocean/blue ocean?
- vi) Bell curve/S-curve and absorptive capacity
vii) Innovator’s dilemma
viii) Impact to society
- ix) Type of innovation. Differentiation, cost, frugal?
- x) Source of innovation, Target countries/market/segment.
- xi) IPR
xii) Growth/competitive advantage due to innovation?
xiii) Future, innovations on the horizon?
xiv) Provide recommendations for improvements
- Conclusion – 10-15%
- References 10-15 (Harvard Referencing)