In The Washington Post, you find the following job ad:
Net Social is a new and exciting social networking website and we’re looking for interns to join our team! We are a young company and are seeking bright and talented students of all business disciplines.
While the internship positions are unpaid, we can provide you with a fun and friendly working environment, exposure to the inner workings of one of the newest Web 2.0 companies, and potential opportunities for full-time employment.
Successful interns have excellent writing and communication skills, are able to work well in a team environment, and are able to contribute their ideas and expertise to the company. We are not looking to fill certain positions. Instead, if we are impressed by you, we’ll find a fit for you at Net Social. give us an idea of your skills, experience, and interests in your cover letter!
Through your research, you learn the following about the company:
• Net Social was founded by two George Mason University alumni.
• The company is attempting to compete with Facebook and LinkedIn, and specifically focuses on providing networking opportunities for recent college graduates and those just entering the professional world.
• Currently, the company has ten full-time employees.
• Net Social has recently received some exciting exposure on CNN.
1) Create your cover letter for a logical Net Social internship position given your experience and/or major Accounting. In the cover letter, show the reader why you would be an asset to Net Social. Provide 2-3 specific and developed examples of your accomplishments/abilities. Explain to the reader how you can contribute to Net Social. Try to differentiate yourself from other candidates by demonstrating your uniqueness as you address the topics covered in the job posting.
WE ARE A LEADING RESEARCH FIRM OFFERING AFFORDABLE RESEARCH SERVICES TO STUDENTS ON ALL SUBJECTS. ORDER NOW AND GET YOUR PAPER IN AS LITTLE AS 3 HOURS!!