In your own words, what do you think this proposed policy change would do?
• What public, client and policymaker values are represented?
• What social problem do you think this proposed change is trying to address?
• What big picture issue does this fall under?
• What policy instrument is being used? For example, is it a mandate (perhaps indicated by the use of the word should)?
• Is the problem(s) the policy is/are addressing clear?
• How does the solution tie into the problem and do you think it is/will be effective or does another solution need to be considered?
• What people/groups might be in favor of this change? Who would be opposed?
• Is there an enforcement/accountability mechanism in the policy proposal?