To answer these questions you need to look at the attached document.
1. Which entry was the most diffuclt to do? Why?
2. Take one entry and reinterpret it as an illustration of another term (for example, you might take the article you used for ‘Logos, Facts, Numeric Data- QUANTIATIVE INFORMATION’ and describe that article as an example of ‘Correlation that is not Causation’)
3. Use a different entry and reinterpret it as an illustration from another term
4. Use a different entry and reinterpret it as an illustration from another term
5. If you needed to add a term or idea to the critical thinking class, what would you add? Why