Module 16 Overview
Module 16 Summary
- Complete Readings
- Watch Videos
- Listen to Audio
- Weekly Assignment
Inspirational quote, key point, question, tip or highlighted learning strategy
- Aina- The Sixth Chakra and Medical Meditation Practices
- Sahasrara- The Seven/Eighth Charkra and Medical Meditation Practices
By completing the [list materials, practice, assessments, assignments – i.e.: readings, viewing, listening, journal, discussion and quiz] for this module, students will be able to:
- Students will be able to explain, that the sixth chakra is commonly referred to as the third-eye chakra, because of its link to the quality of intuition. It governs the pituitary gland, the master gland of the endocrine system.
- Students further will be able to explain, that the pituitary is also associated with nutrition more than any other single physical structure, and serves as the link between mind and body. The pituitary translates the ideas and emotions of the brain’s cortex into the chemicals that control mood, muscle, and metabolism.
- Students will be able to describe, that the seventh chakra is in overall, ultimate control of body and mind, and spirit, but can be activated only through the mind.
- Students will be able to explain, that this chakra, along with the sixth chakra, governs the functions of the brain, and the pineal gland.
- Students will be able to explain, that the primary physical structure governed by the seventh chakra is the cerebrum, the upper part of the brain that performs cognitive functions.
- Students will be able to describe, that the eighth chakra, or aura, is far less involved with specific, discrete areas of the body. Much more than any other chakra, it is involved with the entire physical organism, as a whole.
- Students will be able to explain and to describe relevant questions for self-examination regarding the two chakras.
- Students will be able to practice the plethora of presented Medical Meditation practices and will be able to comment and share with the class their experiences.
- Students will be able to revise, describe and complete the homework assignment designed for module 16.
Required Instructional Materials
- Medica Nova Wellness Studio – Sixth Chakra – Part One –
- Medica Nova Wellness Studio – Sixth Chakra – Part Two
- Medica Nova Wellness Studio – Seven/Eight Chakra – Part One
- Medica Nova Wellness Studio – Seven/Eight Chakra – Part Two
Optional Instructional Materials
Open Third Eye Chakra: Sleep Chakra Meditation Balancing & Healing, Calm Sleep Meditation Music
Kundalini Kriya to Recharge Nervous System
Urban Practice: Medical Meditation to Increase Cognitive Function (Sixth Chakra)
Kundalini Yoga Meditation to Heal Depression
Kundalini Yoga with Anne Novak for Headaches Part 1 – Treatment.m4v
Kundalini Yoga with Anne Novak for Headaches – Part 2 Lifestyle Considerations.m4v
Kundalini Yoga with Anne Novak for Headaches – Part 3 – Prevention.m4v
SEVEN / EIGHTH CHAKRA
Open Crown Chakra: Sleep Chakra Meditation Balancing & Healing Calm Sleeping Meditation Music
7 Chakras Meditation Music Balancing & Healing: Yoga Kundalini Meditation Music for Positive Energy
Urban Practice: Medical Meditation for Habituation or Addiction (Eighth Chakra)
Urban Practice: Medical Meditation to Open the Crown Chakra (Seventh Chakra)
So Darshan Chakra Kriya
Deepak Chopra – Soul of Healing Meditations
Deepak Chopra : Physical Healing, Emotional Wellbeing
- Practice the Medical Meditation Practices for all two chakras, especially –
- Sixth Chakra – To Balance & Recharge The Nervous & Immune System; For Mental Fatigue; For Depression & For Release of Subconscious Fear.
- Seven/Eighth Chakra – For Addiction; To Open The Crown Chakra; To Transfer Healing Energy; To Heal Self & Others & To Bring Light To All The Chakras.
- Homework Assignment; Take the Final-Term Course Survey of Evaluation Kit.