BUSINESS COMMUNICATION PROJECT
Your Business Communication project for the semester involves developing various communication tools for your business. The business can be a made up or an actual business for which you will submit various written and recorded parts in communicating about the business. There are five parts as listed below. You MUST complete all sections for full credit. Corresponding chapters from the textbook will help guide you in completing the assignments for this project. Please submit your outline by due Apr 16 (20 points) and final product using the link located in due May 7 (90 points) Course Content in Blackboard as either a Word, PDF, PowerPoint.
A few reminders for this project:
- Check grammar and punctuation before submitting.
- Make sure your name is on your submitted document
- Be creative in your responses and use all the knowledge you have used from your Business Communication coursework as well as your personal experiences to develop and complete assignments.
- Develop a Flyer or Brochure for the Business must include all information of the business.
- A written PR release to the Media (no longer than one page) promoting the business.
- A negative news memo to the organization using inductive or deductive approach.
- A proposal for services or products to a potential customer.
- Logo and Graphics for the Business.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE CHECKED AGAINST SAFE ASSIGN TO AVOID PLAGIRISM.